Letnie szkoły w Norwegii
Jeśli władasz dobrze językiem norweskim lub angielskim i chcesz spędzić lato w Norwegii, korzystając z ciekawej oferty dla studentów i zbierając punkty ECTS, zapoznaj się z letnią ofertą uniwersytetów i innych szkół wyższych w Norwegii.
– International Summer School in Oslo – University of Oslo
(7 weeks end of June – beginning of August).
25 June – 4 August 2016. Application deadline: 15 March 2016
International Summer School in Oslo offers a variety of courses at undergraduate and graduate level, focusing on various aspects of Norwegian culture and society, as well as international issues. Participants attend daily classes, take examinations and/or write papers, and receive a University of Oslo transcript. Credits will be certified, but accreditation can only be determined by the students’ home institution.
– HiOA International Summer School – Summer School at Oslo University College
(end of June – mid July)
18 June- 9 July 2016. Application deadline: 1 March 2016
The International Summer School at Oslo University College – HiOA International Summer School
Experience the summer in Oslo!
We provide professionally oriented courses of high quality in the heart of Oslo. Beautifully surrounded by sea and forest, the Norwegian capital offers the perfect combination of urban life and inviting nature.
Six courses are available in 2016:
– Learning and Teaching in a Digital World (LATINA eHealth)
– Introduction to Information and Network Security
– Introduction to Health and Medical Technology
– Universal Design of Information and Communication Technology
– International Public Health
– Action Research: Enabling Communities through Enacting Change
Students also take part in an extensive program of social and cultural activities. Check our website to find out more:
Information about how to apply, deadlines, fees and more can be found on www.hioa.no/summer or you can contact us on email@example.com
– Bergen Summer Research School, University of Bergen
(end of June – beginning of July).
13 – 24 June 2016. Application deadline: 1 April 2016
The fourth Bergen Summer Research School will be dedicated to the themes of Water, Climate and Society.
– Norwegian School of Management International Summer Programme
(usually end of June – mid July).
27 June – 22 July 2016. Application deadline: 1 April 2016
2016 Programme: Intercultural management – Scandinavian perspective
– Intensive Norwegian Summer Courses for Exchange Students Norwegian University of Science and Technology
(3 or 4 weeks)
30 July – 20 August 2016. Application deadline: 31 June 2016
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim offers intensive courses in Norwegian language especially designed for exchange students. This programme is supported by the Erasmus Intensive Language Courses programme (EILC) of the European Commission.
Źródło: Ambasada Norwegii w Warszawie (amb-norwegia.pl)
Fot: własność redakcji